Skip the line when you arrive by filling out your waiver now. Click here for the link!
Slide The Slopes is the longest and biggest inflatable slip and slide festival in the world. We create a fun and entertaining tubing atmosphere that the whole family will love!
With all the chaos in the world, there has never been a better time to make the most fun and important memories with family and friends. At Slide the Slopes, nature provides the background, we’ll provide the slides and the tubes, and most of all we hope that you have fun!
All participants are required to sign our waiver through Waiversign, this works best if you enter all individual names and email on the ticket at check out. A link to this form will be presented after checkout and will also be delivered to you via email. You can find the waiver by clicking here.
All participants must wear closed-toe footwear at all times
We are working diligently to provide the cleanest and safest environments possible. We will be following the guidelines set forth by Comal County and the CDC and will adjust operations when necessary. The following measures will ensure the health and safety all:
- Temperature Screening upon entrance
- Additional handwashing stations and hand sanitizer stations will be made available
- All staff have been instructed to wash their hands regularly
- All surfaces in the venue including soap, sanitizer, towel receptacles, bathrooms, door handles, POS machines, countertops, and microphones will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of every shift
- Masks are strongly encouraged
As always, anyone who feels sick should stay home.
As official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, we may adjust and/or increase or decrease capacity.